Monday, September 5, 2016

11 months



I am 11 months old!

  • I wear size 9-12mo clothes (12mo fits the best but I don't have many 12mo summer clothes and the stores have all their fall clothes out!) and a size 4 diaper
  • I love to eat. Some of my favorites are any type of fruit and eggs. I'm not big on any veggies and green beans make me throw up.
  • I go to bed at 8pm and generally wake up around 7:15am. I usually get up once each night. I was doing pretty well sleeping through the night or at least until 5 or 6 but recently have lapsed back into getting up in the middle of the night. I usually take a catnap in the car in the morning and then sleep from 12-2 or 2:30.
  • I love my pacifier. I get it occasionally during the day but mostly just at naptime and bed time.
  • I take a bottle at breakfast, lunch, 4pm, and bedtime. Mommy will probably start transitioning me to whole milk this month. I really like to drink water out of my sippy cup so Mommy is hoping that I will also enjoying drinking milk!
  • I have 6 teeth. Two on the bottom and 4 on the top. Those last 2 on the top were ROUGH.
  • I ADORE my sisters! I love to go upstairs and play with them and I generally want to be right in the middle of whatever they're playing. Fortunately they're mostly willing to accommodate me.
  • I love to hold on someone's fingers and walk. I also love to push toys and walk behind them. In a pinch I will substitute with a kitchen chair or barstool.
  • I love to climb the stairs (because my sisters are up there!). I am starting to learn how to go down the stairs safely which makes Mommy happy!
  • I am generally on the go with no time to stop and cuddle but every now and then I will get my pacifier and snuggle up to Mommy. I have a special spot I tuck my head right under her chin.
  • I have started to go to childwatch at the Y a few times a week while Mommy swims. I do amazingly well! Mommy thinks it helps that Ruthie is in the same room as me.
  • I jabber a lot. I say "mama", "daddy", "hello" (and often put my hand up to my ear like a phone when I say it), and "byebye" and wave.
  • I love to climb and am getting in EVERYTHING!
  • This month we went to Gran and Grandaddy's house for a few days. We had lots of fun playing at their house and also wen to the Children's Museum in Greenville which was lots of fun.
  • This month Emmie and Ellie started school. I get so excited when we pick them up!



No comments:

Post a Comment