Monday, September 26, 2016

Duck for President

Last Wednesday Emmie's class went to see Duck for President at the Columbia Children's Theatre. Poor Emmie was sick and couldn't go (she cried and cried...it was pitiful) but fortunately we were able to make the show on Saturday. And it meant that Ellie, Ruthie and I got to go too!

We had never been to a show at the Children's Theatre and it was AMAZING! We will definitely be going back for more of their productions.

I haven't actually read Duck for President but I loved how they made the electoral process easy for the kids to understand. It was such a great learning experience for my kids and it was entertaining at the same time!

I was pretty impressed with Ruthie. She sat still for the whole show and kept telling me afterwards "I like it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment