Thursday, December 4, 2014

11 Months




I am 11 months (and 1 week) old!
*everything in this post was accurate as of Nov. 27th...I've done some new things between now and then! 
  • I wear 9-12mo clothes and a size 3 diaper.
  • I sleep from 7:30pm-7:30 or 8am and take a quick little catnap in the carpool line and then nap from 1-4.
  • I am transitioning to whole milk this coming month so today I started getting whole milk at my meals!
  • I LOVE to eat. I can eat just as much as my sisters and still want more! I don't like eggs. I've started liking cheese this month. My stomach does not like sweet potatoes even though I love them. I love fruits and veggies.

  • I am into EVERYTHING. I pull up on everything and am starting to try to let go and stand without holding on to anything.
  • I love to climb. I climb the stairs and climb up into the little rocking chairs. I love to "rock, rock."

  • I cruise around furniture.
  • I can crawl super fast so I'm not very interested in practicing walking.
  • I am really good at walking behind my little wagon.

  • I will clap when asked too and will throw my arms up when you say "hurray!"

  • I am starting to develop a stronger personality. I am more than willing to voice my opinion when unhappy!
  • I went to my first Carolina game this month. I had a lot of fun eating at tailgate and did great at the game!


  • I love to swing.

  • I am days away from crawling out of the doggy door.

  • I love to help Mommy. I help her unload the dryer and get the silverware out of the dishwasher.

  • I still love baby dolls.
  • I am starting to not be as interested in my baby toys. I would much rather be upstairs with the big girls, playing with their toys.

  • This month I celebrated my first Halloween. I went to lots of parties...a party at a school friend's house, Emmie's class party, and Ellie's class party...sometimes there are advantages to being the youngest! I also went trick or treating and had a pretty good time.

  • This month I celebrated my first Thanksgiving. I celebrated on Wednesday at Gran and Grandadddy's house (and got to meet my second cousins Tyler, Corey, and baby Caelyn). We then celebrated on Thursday in NC with GG, Papa, and the extended family. I think Thanksgiving is a wonderful holiday...I ate lots of food!




No comments:

Post a Comment