Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Theater Camp

At the end of July, Emmie went to Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious camp at Town Theater. It was 3 hrs each day Monday-Friday and on Friday the kids put on a show :) Emmie had a lot of fun and it was good because it was something new and a little challenging for her. She came home the first day and said "this is hard!" But as the week went on she seemed to find it easier. I think the task of having to learn her lines seemed a bit daunting at first (especially since she couldn't read them like the older kids) but they were quite simple so once she got them learned she relaxed a lot.
I didn't get very good video of the show (I got there and the battery on video camera was dead so we were having to use Paul's phone.) and I couldn't figure out how to rotate the singing videos (sorry about the crick in your neck from watching them!). Emmie is in the maroon dress.



\





Aaannd my phone wasn't cooperating either (and then the stage lights didn't do me any favors) and I got really blurry pictures...kind of a fail all around BUT we enjoyed the show so it's ok!

I love the pic of Emmie and Emma peeking out from behind the curtains before the show started!





No comments:

Post a Comment