Monday, August 31, 2015

36 Weeks


I am 36 weeks and 3 days pregnant! I am so looking forward to meeting our new sweet baby but am definitely hoping that baby will wait until closer to its due date. Overall I've been feeling pretty decent. I have the normal end of pregnancy aches and pains and I have HORRIBLE reflux...this baby better be born with a head full of hair! I take Zantac and Tums and still don't have the reflux all the way under control! I have lots of trouble leaning over and putting on socks (great thing about a summer baby is I only have to deal with socks on days that I work) and getting up and down from the couch/floor/chair...the struggle is real. My biggest complaint overall is probably the restless leg at night. I always have this when I'm pregnant but its been super annoying especially recently because I know I have to get up early in the morning to get Emmie to school so I can't even lay around all morning if I don't sleep good at night!
Baby is still pretty active and the poor thing has the hiccups multiple times a day.
I had a fair amount of Braxton-Hicks contractions throughout my pregnancy but around 30ish weeks they almost completely stopped. The last few days they have definitely picked back up.
We're slowly getting ready for baby. By slowly I mean I haven't really done anything and now I realize I only have 4 weeks (or less!) to get everything ready. Guess I'd better get on that soon!

This is me at 36 weeks with Ruthie...I feel like I'm carrying so differently this time!

1 comment: