Wednesday, July 8, 2015

28 Weeks








I'm now 28 weeks and 5 days!

Today I went to the doctor and had an ultrasound to recheck the baby's kidney's and make sure the placenta had moved up. Everything looked great and baby is weighing in at an estimated 2lb 12oz! (At her 28 week ultrasound Ruthie was 2lb 8oz so they're pretty close size wise!) Baby's tummy measured a few days ahead and baby's head measured a few days behind which has been the case for every single one of my babies. I love big baby tummies! Baby is also head down and I'm hoping that baby will decide to stay there for the duration! (Ruthie didn't flip until around 35 weeks.) I love being able to compare this baby's 28 week stats and pictures to Ruthie's! I think this baby and Ruthie definitely have different noses. Ruthie has a nose all her own! (You can check out her post here.)
Our sweet, sweet baby!
Emmie and Ellie went with me to the ultrasound and they LOVED getting to see the baby again. Emmie kept saying how cute our baby was...and that's just skeleton baby...real baby is just going to throw her over the edge with all the cuteness! Ellie was more interested in looking at everything once we had the printed out pictures. She wanted to know what everything was (eyes, mouth, nose, etc).
Overall I've been feeling pretty good. The heat definitely drains me and if I get too hot then I feel pretty bad the rest of the day but if I can stay cool then I'm just normal tired and sore at the end of the day.
I don't really have any strong cravings right now...just still really hungry all the time!
I was very relieved that I passed my glucola test at my last appointment. I have always been so worried about having to do the three hour test!
The normal ultrasound tech was training a new tech so we got lots of time to see baby so that was fun :)
I snagged a foot picture this time...I love baby feet :) It took her awhile to get the foot picture because baby kept wiggling its toes...this baby was a total wiggle worm during the ultrasound!

No comments:

Post a Comment