Saturday, July 18, 2015

Ellie's Birthday Party

Ellie received a marionette puppet to take home. It was a purple dragon and she loves it!
We had Ellie's friend party today at the Columbia Marionette Theater. We had a great group of kids and Ellie had so much fun and felt very celebrated!



Mason and Madison came from Raleigh for the day to come to the party. The girls were thrilled to see them!
When the kids got there we made paper bag puppets that I ordered from Amazon and then we had pizza and goldfish and finished off with some yummy cookie cake!








Ruthie definitely enjoyed her cookie!


Next we sat down in the theater to watch the show. Their current show is the Brementown Musicians. The puppets were very well done and I think all the kids really enjoyed the show. I know my little birthday girl did! I was so impressed because even Ruthie was entertained and sat still through the whole show. I think one of Ellie's favorite parts of the day was before the show when they had everyone in the audience say happy birthday to Ellie. It made her feel so special!



Starting in October they will be performing The Snow Queen and my girls have already asked to go see it.


We are so thankful for all of Ellie's sweet friends and are so glad that so many of them were able to come celebrate with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment