Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Fun for everyone

Yesterday morning Emmie had My Gym camp. When I told Emmie that morning that she was going to camp Ellie got all excited thinking that SHE was going as well. She was sad when I told her that she didn't get to go but then I told her that she was going to have a special playdate with Mason. She was so excited and it definitely made the time without Emmie go by a lot faster! Ellie didn't ask once about going to get Emmie which was a nice change from her normal which involves her yelling every 5 minutes for Emmie.
Lindsay dropped Mason off about 10:30 and went to take baby Madison to the doctor for a weight check and then swung by and grabbed lunch for everyone on her way back. Mason was a little shell shocked looking at first when Lindsay dropped him off but then we went outside and he put on his football helmet and all was right in the world.
(Ellie and Mason were well coordinated with their Gamecock gear!)

Mason and I threw the football for a bit (he informed me that I needed to get a helmet too) and then he and Ellie played around the yard while I weeded the garden.

 Our next door neighbor was out working in his yard too and he had some great music on which made the weeding so much nicer! After a bit Ellie tried on the helmet which was hilarious. She definitely thought she was big stuff!


After we ate lunch Lindsay stayed with Ellie while I ran and picked  up Emmie and then all the kids played for a bit.

Both of the girls were so intrigued with Baby Madison and how tiny she was! (And somehow I managed to not get any pictures of Madison..sad!)

No comments:

Post a Comment