Tuesday, March 19, 2013

20 Months!


I am 20 months old (and 5 days)!

  • I wear a size 18-24mo shirt and pants, 12-18mo and 18-24mo dresses, a size 5 shoe, a size 24mo bathing suit and size 24mo or 2t pajamas.
  • I have 12 teeth. Four in the front on the top and bottoms and my 4 molars. This month I went to the dentist for the first time and I did pretty well for being so young and the dentist said my teeth looked great!

  • I still love to eat! I've started eating more fruit and strawberries are one of my favorites right now. I still am not a fan of green veggies though.

  • I have finally started trying to say Franklin. Previously if  you asked me what his name was I'd say "dog". Franklin took a little offense to this since he is most certaintly NOT a dog.
  • I'm sometimes using 2-4 word sentences but I tend to say the first part of the sentence really quick and put stress on the main word so it's hard to catch. (ex: iwantMILK).
  • I am little Miss Personality. I love to make people laugh!
  • I love to dance.
  • This month I started "singing" a lot. I like to sing along with Mommy at bedtime.
  • I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Emmie. She is definitely my best friend. I love to give her hugs and kisses. I also love to try to do anything she does. We play together really well most of the time.

  • I frequently walk around the neighborhood when we go on our walks. I'm such a trooper..I usually won't let anyone hold me even when I'm clearly tired.

  • I love to play dress up.
  • Most days I beg to go outside and play even if it's rainy or cold. I love to be outside!
  • A funny thing I do: When we first got our playhouse Emmie would always make me ring the doorbell before I could go inside. Now, even if I'm the only one outside, I ring the doorbell and then open the door.
  • I love having playdates with our playgroup. Even though I'm the youngest of the walkers I keep up with all the big kids and love playing with them. They are always so sweet to me too!
  • This month we had everything from snow (the first this winter) to 80 degree days...crazy!

  • I love to read books. My favorite spots to sit and read are the blue chair in the den and snuggled up with big bear in Emmie's room.

  • I love to play with playdoh. By playing with playdoh I mean pull it out of the container in teeny tiny pieces that get all over the kitchen.

  • I love Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I'm all about "mouse" and "minnie".
  • We got to visit with Gran twice this month and it was so much fun. Emmie and I are going to miss playing with her over the next few months and we're hoping her counts come back up quickly!

  • We went to the zoo with Mason this month and it was lots of fun. I love feeding the animals and riding all the rides.

  • I'm a little diva and love cheesing for the camera.



  • I got to go to the beach this month! It was soooo cold but I had lots of fun hunting for seashells and playing in the sand.


  • Emmie and I often sleep in the same room at the beginning of the night (then Mommy moves Emmie back to her room). We do really well in the same room and love having each other's company.
  • I'm very easy going but if I set my mind to wanting something I dig my heels in! Common things I dig my heels in on are the shoes I wear, wearing my PJs at naptime, and playing outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment