Monday, October 29, 2012

Sunday Style Section (on Monday)

I had almost a month of style to catch up on so lots of pictures!

I love this Halloween shirt so much I bought it at 2 different Gymboree sales...haha!

I love this penguin sweater dress.

Gamecock smocked dress. It still needs to be hemmed.


I LOVE this scarecrow dress.


I got this Janie and Jack dress at the outlets this summer and it is just adorable!

Don't you love Emmie's sparkly shoes? She sure does!

I love this Halloween outfit that I got at Tot Trade.


Matching cherry outfits.

I love this Noah's Ark dress. I think Emmie wore this for 2 years and now we've moved on to Ellie. I love how long smocked dresses can be worn!

Love these little mouse dresses. We just had pictures taken with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment