Sunday, October 28, 2012

Engagement Party

Somewhere along the way I got sidetracked in my blogging and forgot to finish my posts from our week in Greenville! Here you go!

Saturday afternoon we packed up and left Greenville and went to Pageland (in case you're wondering it's kind of between Monroe and Kershaw) for an engagement party for Emily and Blake. It was so nice and we got to meet a lot of Emily's extended family. The decorations were GORGEOUS and I wish I'd gotten more pictures of them and the food (BBQ was the main dish) was yummy. The girls had lots of fun running around and Emily brought them some coloring sheets and crayons so that kept them pretty well entertained after dinner. We are SO excited about the wedding next year and loved having an opportunity to celebrate with them!





1 comment:

  1. I am personally addicted to read out your blogs and as usual its an awesome again, very beautiful engagement party with beautiful Engagement Rings presented.

    ReplyDelete