Thursday, October 18, 2012

Elizabeth's Baby Shower


This past Saturday my mom and I hosted a baby shower for my friend Elizabeth. Elizabeth and I grew up down the street from each other and have been friends since first grade. Not only did we go all through grade school together (and we were in Girl Scouts together..her mom was one of our leaders) but we both went to Carolina and not only did we both go to Carolina but we both were nursing majors and then we got jobs at the same hospital in Columbia after graduation (she's now a NP at a Dr.'s office and I know she's the BEST) and she was my Matron of Honor. I think it's safe to say that we've been friends a LONG time! I love Elizabeth and her family and I'm so excited for all of them as they get ready to welcome little Adam Wesley in December (he's due 12/12/12...how cool is that?).


Anyway, we had a luncheon at my parent's house and we served wraps and tomato soup with some grapes on the side. I wish I'd gotten a picture of the plate with the food on it...my mom did a lovely job and it was so colorful! After we the meal we had some delicious cupcakes from a cupcake place in Greer.



little chocolates in the shape of bottles, strollers, bears, etc

Ellie enjoyed her cupcake!

After eating it was time for the fun stuff...presents! Elizabeth got lots of great things but I think the best by far was the "diaper bag" from Elizabeth's sister Sarah. I put diaper bag in quotations bcause can a Kate Spade really be a diaper bag...I think it's too fabulous to be called a dipaer bag. Baby Adam got lots of cute outfits, various needed nursery/baby items, and of course some Gamecock gear (he's going to be so stylish!).

the dipaer wreath I made

PS. Emmie was there too...she was just so hyped up it was hard to catch her in a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment