Friday, August 24, 2012

For your viewing pleasure...

I pulled out the video camera when Ellie started taking her steps and I've enjoyed taking some quick videos of the girls. I feel like they grow up sooooo fast and I love being able to capture and preserve some cute moments!
When I was videoing Ellie taking her first steps, Emmie told me she wanted me to "take her picture" so she sang a song for you!


I absolutely love how much my girls love each other and how excited they are to see each other in the mornings and after naps. Whenever Ellie wakes up and we walk out of her room she points to Emmie's room...she really wants to go see her sister! Ususally Emmie is up from her nap (if she even takes one!) before Ellie but the other day Ellie was awake first and when it was time to wake up Emmie I let Ellie have the honors!

(I was hoping that when I moved the bear Ellie would crawl up in Emmie's bed. It's one of her favorite places to hang out! Instead she got distracted by her water cup!)

No comments:

Post a Comment