Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter Bunny Part 2

SUCCESS!!!

We took the girls to the mall today to see the Easter Bunny and they BOTH did GREAT! Emmie was still on her EB kick from last night and so she was all about sitting in his lap and my sweet, clingy Ellie who cries if anyone she doesn't know even looks at her was all about sitting in his lap and she kept petting the bunny...I think perhaps she thought he was a large Franklin...they're both white and fluffy.

The girls wore their matching Easter dresses that my mom smocked...she made Emmie's for Easter last year and made Ellie a matching one this year....I just love them!


I was so excited to get a GOOD picture (as in no screaming children and both are looking in the same direction). We couldn't get Em to smile but that's ok!


I LOVE Ellie's face in this picture. She thinks it's awesome that Emmie is honking the bunny's nose. In her head she's saying "come on Emmie, do it...we won't get in trouble...come on...trust me".


No comments:

Post a Comment