Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday Style Section

It's been a while since I did a Sunday Style Section. I feel like many days I'm doing good to just get everyone dressed let alone get a picture! Plus it's been yucky and cold so there are lots of days we hang out in pajamas...especially Ellie, who's my cooperative child when it comes to pictures.

I love this Vitamin Baby outfit. I found it on Zulily.

I love this blue smocked Rosalina dress.

Emmie thinks snow is stylish!

I love this little outfit especially when the hood is up...it has bear ears on top! (By the way, I think Ellie looks like a little chunky monkey here)


This was the dress we brought Ellie home from the hospital in! (The pattern says it's a newborn size...perhaps a 15lb newborn!)

I wish you could see this outfit a little better. The shirt has big snowflakes on it and she has her new black boots on...she was so excited when she saw them and she wore them all afternoon today. By the way this shirt is a 4t and it actually keeps her tummy covered up...yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment