Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Beauty Shop

Yesterday I was getting ready to go to a meeting at work and Emmie was watching me straighten my hair. She was pretty impressed (my hair was quite a mess...I'd let it air dry...the straightner turned mom from a scary looking creature with hair going everywhere to a more put together look!) and wanted me to fix her hair. So I pretended to straighten it and pulled it back and put a bow in it. After we got done Emmie went and got her little hairdryer and Ellie's brush and declared that Ellie wanted pretty hair too.

First, Emmie explained to Ellie that she needed her hair done. Ellie was agreeable to the idea.
 Emmie then went to work on Ellie's "hair". Ellie really wanted to watch!
 Next Emmie decided that Ellie needed a bow. So we went to Ellie's room and picked one out. I was quite proud of Emmie that she picked the biggest one we have...clearly I have raised her to be a good little Southern girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment