Wednesday, August 17, 2011

20 months!




I am 20 months old (can you believe it)!

  • I wear 18-24 month shorts and pants, 2t-3t shirts, 18-24 month and 2t dresses and about a size 6 shoe.
  • I wear a size 4 or size 5 diaper.
  • I pretty much have all my teeth...I'm still getting one or two on the left side of my mouth and so I chew on my finger a lot!
  • This month I finally started really using my fork and spoon much to Mommy's relief!
  • I have a very sweet nature and love to take care of other children.
  • This month I went to Monkey Joes (they have lots of bounce houses) with Jackson (or Jacks as I refer to him)...pictures will be up later this week.
  • I love to sing.  Two of my new favorite songs are "Twinkle Twinkle" and "ABCs".  When I sing "ABCs" I always get to "D" and sometimes I will get to "G"!
  • I love to help cook.  I have a little step stool in the kitchen so that I can safely reach the counter.
  • One of my new favorite veggies is a nice green pepper.
  • This month was all about adjusting to my new sister and I finally seem to have adjusted.  It was a hard road at times but I love her very much and I talk about her ALL the time!  My mommy is so proud of the wonderful big sister I am!

  • This month Gran came and stayed with us for a week and then GG came and stayed with us for 5 days.

  • This month I went to Greenville for a week and got to spend one day all by myself with Gran and we had lots of fun...I enjoyed being the center of the world again!
  • While we were in Greenville I got to go to River Falls park, Kids Planet park, the Greenville Zoo and I got my hair cut.




  • I think my Uncle Giant is great and I really enjoyed getting to eat breakfast with him every morning while we were in Greenville.  One day he wasn't at breakfast with me and I pointed to his place and said "Giant?".
  • GG and Papa Coach came to visit on a Saturday.
  • This month I ate homemade Cookies and Cream ice cream and it was sooo good.
  • I still like to be the leader at My Gym and sit in the middle of the circle during circle time.
  • I love my baby dolls and I take good care of them.
  • I've gotten very good at sharing this month and I'm understanding more and more what it means to share.  My mommy is very proud of me!

  • I like to help buckle my car seat.  Sometimes while I'm buckling up I say "safe".  Mommy says we wear our seatbelts whenever we're in the car so we stay safe.
  • I LOVE to play in the pool.
  • I played dress up for the first time with Carrington and we had lots of fun!
  • I spend quite a bit of time each day reading my books.
  • I'm kind of obsessed with the princess apron my Uncle Blake got for me.




This is me one year ago at 8 months old! (Click the link to go to the 8 month post and see how much I've changed!)




No comments:

Post a Comment