Monday, August 8, 2011

Sunday Style Section

Sorry I'm a day late...we were in Greenville last week and for some reason I always have trouble getting my computer to connect to the internet at my parent's house.

I love this little outfit...it has polka dots and a big bow to match so what's not to love!

Emmie started out with a bow in her hair but that didn't last long.  I think she looks so grown up here!


I went and got my haircut while I was in Greenville and while Beth was cutting my hair Carrington and Emmie played dress up!

This outfit always makes me smile...I think it's the bandana.



Polka dots, bows, and ruffles.


The Wagoners got this butterfly towel for Emmie and she wore it around the house the rest of the day.



I didn't get a great picture of this outfit but I love the little polka dot top.  It was some cute white pants that go with it but it was just a little too hot for pants!

I think Ellie looks so pretty in pastels and I love this little pink outfit with the adorable bow!

No comments:

Post a Comment