Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday Style Section


 The first two pictures were taken on the same day...apparently NOBODY wanted to get their picture taken!
Emmie looked so cute in this dress with the little yellow bow in her hair.  I wish she hadn't been crying!




She wasn't super thrilled with this picture but at least she's not too mad!  I love the polka dots on her onesie...I do love polka dots (and it has ruffles too...even better!).

I love this picture.  I think the red bow looks so pretty on her.  Perhaps red will be one of her colors!

Emmie wore her Easter dress to church this morning and was very cooperative about getting her picture taken.  I think she must have had a grand time in the nursery today because she was all smiles when she got home.  Also, when Paul picked her up they told him that she was such a joy to have in the nursery...it made this mama's heart happy to hear that and made me feel like she must have played nicely with the other children (and perhaps even shared her toys or at least not taken away too may toys from the other kids?) which at this age is sometimes quite a feat!

I love this onesie that Christa did for Ellie.  The bow fell off when I dried it so I need to reattatch it but just haven't gotten around to that yet!


And can you guess the most stylish thing seen at our house this week?



Nope, not Paul in his undershirt and gym shorts (haha)!  It's an Ellie smile!  I've been trying so hard to catch a smile on camera but she gets sidetracked by the whole camera thing and the flash.  I love making her smile and she has the BIGGEST grin...it's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment