Monday, August 15, 2011

What do YOU think?


People ask me all the time if Emmie and Ellie look alike.  When Ellie was first born my answer was no but as she's filled out I think they look more and more alike.  They definitely each have their own unique features.  For instance, they definitely have different noses.  Emmie's nose is from someone on Paul's side and I think Ellie is going to have my nose.  I thought they had the same face shape but now I'm not so sure...there's definitely something different about their faces.
So here are some pictures for you to compare.  The first set is of my babies within the first week of birth (except for Franklin...he was 6 weeks old in his picture but was only 1lb 6oz so he was still smaller than the girls!)
The second set of pictures is Emmie at 3 weeks and Ellie at 2.5 weeks.
Another thing to note is that Emmie ALWAYS has her mouth open and Ellie's is closed.  We always laugh because Emmie's tongue is always hanging out of her mouth.

Ellie





Emmie




Franklin





Emmie
Ellie

1 comment:

  1. They DO look alike! Such sweet, pretty little girls!

    ReplyDelete