Sunday, August 14, 2011

1 month old and Sunday Style Section


1 month old!



at birth

 I am 1 month old today!

  • I'm getting bigger every day!  At 2 weeks old I was 8lb 13oz and 20.5in.
  • I can still wear some newborn clothes and I wear some 0-3mo clothes.
  • I sleep anywhere from 4-7 hrs at night and during the day I go 2-3 hrs between feeds.  I still sleep a lot during the day but I usually take 2 longer naps during the day and then at some point after each feed.
  • I sleep in my crib at night (and have since I was born) and I sleep either in the crib or the bouncer during the day.
  • I'm a little more content to sit in the swing than Emmie was.  I like the swing to go fast though...I like when Emmie pushes me...it's a wild ride!
  • I love to watch Franklin and I really love to watch and listen to Emmie.  I have the best older siblings!
  • I've already been on my first trip out of town.  I went to Greenville for a week and had a great time.
  • I'm pretty content to be dragged around the house during the day helping Mama.
  • I've been practicing sitting in my bumbo chair.  I don't like to sit in it very long but I do a really good job holding my head up.
  • I've already been to My Gym 3 times and the library once.
  • I LOVE my bath.  I get one every night now and I have such a good time in the bathtub.
  • I like to go on walks.
  • I'm very much a Mama's girl...much more than my sister was at this age.



Sunday Style Section

I didn't get too many pictures this week...I'm generally doing good to get everyone dressed and out the door, let alone get a picture taken!

I actually got both girls dressed with bows in their hair AND got a picture taken!

I wish Ellie had been happy but beggers can't be choosers!  I ADORE this onesie that Christa made for Ellie.  Isn't it adorable?!  She also monogrammed an adorable dress for Emmie, which Emmie insisted on wearing right away.  Sadly, I was not able to get her to hold still long enough to get a picture.

The great thing about smocked dresses is that kids can wear them for so long!  This is the watermelon dress that my mom made for Emmie last summer.  Next summer she can take the hem back up and Ellie can wear it!

Franklin was feeling all clean and handsome after his bath and so he stopped and posed for a picture.  I love this little puppy!  I do think he's feeling more stress over having a new sibling than he's letting on...lately, every time I turn around, he's managed to find socks and is dragging them around.  I'm pretty sure he's learned how to open our sock drawer because I can't figure out where he's finding these socks!

How could anyone resist a baby with a big bow?

No comments:

Post a Comment