Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday Style Section

I love all the bright colors on this dress!  This is another of my mom's consignment sale finds.

You know I always love a pink and green outfit.  I was worried the top wouldn't go over her stomach but it did...yay! (Another one of my mom's consignment sale finds...she got so many cute things!)



I love this dress (guess where it came from?).  I really love all the bright summer clothes that Emmie has...they're very happy!  By the way...this dress is a 24mo. dress and it was a little tight on the top!

It's very stylish to go to the zoo with a friend...plus Liv's outfit is super cute...it needed a Sunday Style Section appearance.

Today Emmie wore her Noah's Ark dress to church.  Poor thing, I didn't realize how cold it was outside...glad I put a jacket on her!  She loved having the hood up on her jacket.  She's so cute after we pick her up from the nursery.  She's gotten very independent and likes to walk everywhere so we let her walk out to the parking lot.  She looks so funny walking through all the big people...plus she doesn't really walk...it's that funny toddler waddle.

I put her in something warmer once we got home from church!  I got this at Daff-a-deals when they had their winter clothes on clearance.  I bought it for next winter and I think it's super cute.  I'm glad I had it...she's outgrown most of her clothes from this past winter!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will still fit her in the winter...it does have adjustable straps so that should help!

No comments:

Post a Comment