Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday Style Section

I don't have a lot of Sunday Style Section pictures this week but next week should have a lot more, plus Emmie has some new clothes...as long as the weather cooperates for her to wear them!
I just love this little Gap outfit.

Emmie would stare right at me and right when I took the picture she would turn her head!  I do love this outfit thought and I finally recruited Paul to help so that I could get a better picture!


It's stylish to have a Gran read to you...especially when you're wearing your cute red sundress!  My mom kept Emmie and Franklin for 2 days this week while I worked and apparently they read A LOT of books!

Eating spaghetti is very stylish!  I love this picture because my mom has a picture of my brother eating spaghetti around this age and he makes Emmie look like a neat eater!

No comments:

Post a Comment