Saturday, March 26, 2011

Mission Accomplished!

I had the hardest time finding bedding for Ellie's room.  I FINALLY found one I liked but, while many stores carry it, no one actually has it in the store to look at (apparently a very common problem with baby bedding).  Then the bedding I liked was on back order so I had to wait awhile before I could get it.  Today it finally came and I really like it! 
 

This is the Sweet Pea bedding by My Baby Sam .  I had never heard of the company before but they have super cute bedding! 
We're going to paint the room green...probably the same color as Emmie's room.

This is the crib we ordered.  We orderd it from Baby Furniture Plus which is also where we got Emmie's furnitre.  We also ordered a chest of drawers, a dresser, and a glider chair like Emmie's.  (Sorry I couldn't put any pictures of the furniture up...none of them would copy right.)  I'm super excited about fixing up Ellie's room and I'm hoping to also work on some stuff for Emmie's walls while I'm getting Ellie's room fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment