Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Style Section

Well I was kind of lazy this week with taking pictures and also we had kind of yucky weather so Emmie didn't get to wear any of her new outfits.  Until today that is!  Today it is FABULOUSLY beautiful outside and Emmie wore an adorable new outifit to church today.  It is one of my Daff-a-deals finds and I fell in love with it when I saw it...it's a very fitting outfit for a future Delta Zeta :)...lots of pink and green! 


I put a little white tshirt under the dress for church since it was still a little chilly outside.
How cute is the bow on the back of the dress?  You know I love the bows!
And we have bows on the front too!
Don't  you just want to kiss those big cheeks?
Franklin...stylish as always in his Sunday best!


These next two pictures are kind of random but are very exciting to me.  When we moved into our house the previous owners had planted a beautiful little hydrangea bush...that all of a sudden exploded into a beautiful HUGE hydrangea bush.  There wasn't anything planted beside it...just a big empty space so I decided to plant another hydrangea since the first one was doing so well...and that's where the drama begins...4 hydrangea bushes later I finally have this:
...one that made it through a summer in Columbia and it is starting to get some green leaves on it!  I have babied this bush like nothing else and it finally paid off! 

This is the first hydrangea...Paul cut it back but I did that last year and by the end of the summer it was at least twice this size...it's monstrous but beautiful and it blooms from about April to November!

No comments:

Post a Comment