Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Style Section

I love this little cotton dress I found at Daff-a-deals.  I also love that she'll be able to wear it (hopefully) through the summer.

Franklin ALWAYS has his most stylish outfit on...haha!  He did love being outside a lot this week.

I just love this picture...she just looks so sweet!  I think the feet are what really get me..don't you just want to kiss those toes? (Maybe it's just a mom thing...haha!)  This top should also make it through the summer and hopefully the fall too (it should...I'm pretty sure it's a 24mo top!).  It's just so hard to find shirts to fit over her big ol' belly!

I love this little dress and I love that she'll be able to wear it lots of different ways...I'm planning to put some jeans or leggings under it so that she can still wear it this fall.

Look at those adorable thighs!  They're so sqeezeable!

Emmie's GG got her this dress and I think it's just precious...I love the little hood.

I've been madly in love with these tights since we got them...sadly this was the last time she'll wear them...she just absolutely can't fit in them anymore!  I'm planning to put brown leggings under this dress in the fall so she can get a lot of wear out of it. (By the way, this dress is also a 24mo dress...I'm not at all sure where I got such a big baby from!)

This was after we changed out of the other tights...I think it's just as cute with all the pink!

#1.  I love this little outfit and I'm so glad it has lasted us so long...I got it for her back in the fall.
#2.  I love that she's swiffering the floor...and yes I did put a dusting cloth on the bottom so she really IS cleaning...no missed opportunities for free child labor here!  Haha!  She has this obsession with the broom and the swiffer...whenever the laundry room door is open she gets them out and cleans up!

She wore her Noah's Ark dress to church today...it's just so adorable!

I love her little lace church socks.  At first she was quite confused about what was on her socks but then she got used to it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment