Monday, February 7, 2011

Hello World!

A few weeks ago I started having a lot of back achiness and I realized that one of my main problems was everytime I got Emmie in and out of my car I had to lean way over and then lift her into the car seat while I was leaning over.  So, in an effort to get my back feeling better (and to protect Emmie's head...I managed to bump it on the ceiling about 90% of the time) I moved her over to the side which meant I had to turn her front facing so the car seat would fit.  She's not so sure about being front facing..she really liked being rear facing because she had a mirror.  She is getting used to it though...especially now that she realized she can see out of the window.  I will say thought that when we went to church this week in Paul's car she was very content to sit backwards again!

No comments:

Post a Comment