Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday Style Section

I thought Id gotten a good picture of this outfit but apparently not...it's a cute little capri set...I love the fringe on the bottoms of the capris. As you can tell, Emmie is definitely about due for some sandals!

This is the top.  I love the flower!

Somehow I managed to snap the picture right when she turned towards me!  I love this little Gap outfit...once again....note that she needs sandals!  Capris just don't look quite right when you have to wear socks and big shoes!  (Plus, if we're outside very long her feet are pretty sweaty afterwards...she takes after her Uncle Ben in that respect!)

This was her Sunday dress this week...her smocked Carolina dress! 


This is one of the new outfits I got her from Daff-a-deals yesterday.  The pants and shirt are actually different brands but they went together really well!  (By the way, the shirt is a 24 month shirt...but it actually fit over her tummy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment