Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday Style Section

After not having internet access I'm definitely playing catch up with Sunday Style Section!  Emmie got so many cute clothes for Christmas and then I couldn't share them with everyone!  Hopefully the internet issue at our house will be solved soon!


This is an outfit that Paul's parents gave Emmie for Christmas and I LOVE it!  Really, what's not to love?  It's pink and green for my future DZ!

So...I really like this dress and when I bought the tights you couldn't see that there was red on them because of the way they were folded...I was not happy about the red but what can you do?  Next time we will wear this with some pink tights.

How cute is this consignment store find?  The sleeves are fuzzy!

Another cute outfit from Paul's parents!  The best part?

The matching hat!  On a side note...Emmie has suddenly become a hat fan!

This cute little knit dress is another consignment find.  I think she looks like a future tennis player...minus the crying...she was in a bad mood that day and this was the best I could get!

I love this purple outfit!  And it has a hat!  Uncle Blake gave this to Emmie for Christmas and she LOVES wearing the hat...she'll wear it with any outfit!

How cute is this little Ralph Lauren outfit?  It's from Paul's Aunt Shirley and it looks great with a big pink bow!

I think this is the picture of the week...the fauxhawk!  This was after her bath the other day...we were being silly.

Her fuzzy shirt again with some jeans.  We'd already been through 3 pairs of hot pink pants...her stomach was upset from the antibiotics she's on for her ear infection...poor baby.  Also stylish?  The rocking chair from Gran!  She climbed in and out all day.

I just think she looks so sweet in this picture!
Emmie in ALL her snow gear!

It's stylish to sled down a hill on a cookie sheet! 

Last but certaintly not least...Paul making a snow angel!  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment