Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Kroger Savings

I was super excited about my savings at Kroger this week!  I saved 58% and got lots of good stuff.

For $44.66 I got...
red grapes
bananas
strawberries
deli turkey for sandwiches
red delicious apples
1 Macaroni Grill frozen skillet meal
1 box of Lean Pockets
1 box of Texas Toast
kraft american cheese singles
Gladware
2 bottles of J&J baby shampoo
renyolds wrap foil
2 bags of organic tortilla chips
2 bags of kettle chips
2 containers of desitin
2 boxes of pepperidge farm all natural crisps
3 boxes of jello
1 can of rotel tomatoes
3 cans of del monte green beans
2 cans of del monte corn
3 cans of hunts diced tomatoes
1 bottle of Frank's hot sauce
and 2 items I can't identify from the receipt

The only items I got that weren't on sale were the bananas and the turkey!  I've got a pretty good stockpile of meat and such from BOGO sales at Bilo so it makes it a lot easier to stockpile sale items.
Tomorrow I'll go to Publix for a few things...most of which are on sale except for the milk and eggs I need (keeping my fingers crossed that they'll have gallon containers of organic milk in stock...they tend to go like hotcakes!).

No comments:

Post a Comment