Monday, January 17, 2011

13 Months

I am 13 months old!

  • I wear 12mo and 12-18mo clothes and I mostly wear 18mo pajamas.
  • I wear a size 4 shoe.
  • I wear a size 4 diaper.
  • This month I celebrated my 2nd Christmas.
  • It snowed TWICE this month!
  • I went to Sugar Moutain with GG, Papa Coach, Uncle Blake, Emily, and Mommy and Daddy.  I can't wait to go back next year when I'm old enough to go tubing!
  • I went to visit Gran and Grandaddy this month and the Giant came home from college for a few days to visit with me!
  • I'm walking more and more.
  • I've started learning that I can climb on things which makes life quite interesting for whomever is watching me!
  • I had strawberries for the first time this month and they were yummy!
  • I went on green vegetable strike this month.  Although I will eat brocolli or peas mixed with yogurt but I don't like fruit mixed in my yogurt. (Strange, I know.)
  • I became a hat lover this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment