Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sunday Style Section

This week Emmie had LOTS of cute outfits (and accessories) to wear!
I love this dress...I think it's such a classic little girl dress!
What girl wouldn't want a flower headband?  This was one that Paul's mom got for her and I've ordered her more and am waiting on them to come in!
I love this dress...it's so springish and I love the sleeves!
This is by far my favorite outfit of the week!  My mom made this for Emmie and I LOVE the watermelons!  I was also super excited to get a bow in her hair (it's literally haning on by a hair but it's in there)...I think it makes her look so little girlish.  Sadly Emmie spit up all over the dress at church (but managed to completely avoid spitting up on the bib she was wearing) so she didn't get to wear it very long.  I can't wait for her to wear this dress again!

No comments:

Post a Comment