Monday, May 17, 2010

5 Months

I am 5 months old today!
  • I wear a size 3 diaper (or I will when I finish the last few size 2 diapers)
  • I'm about 25 3/4in.
  • I wear size 3-6mo clothes (I can wear some 9mo dresses and onesies)
  • I eat oatmeal for breakfast (with some prune juice mixed in...yumm) and peas and rice cereal for dinner and tomorrow I'm going to try butternut squash.  My mommy is making my baby food.
  • I can roll from my back to my front (and from front to back).

  • I can sit up by myself for a few seconds.
  • I'm getting my first tooth (bottom left) and so is my friend Addison!
  • Sometimes I will reach for people.
  • I'm taking naps in my crib (FINALLY)!
  • I sleep from about 830 at night until 730ish in the morning.
  • This month I went to the zoo for the first time and I could have cared less about the animals but I loved looking at the other children.
  • I love to pet Franklin and he no longer licks me as much because that means he has to get close enough for me to pet him!
  • I can pretty much scoot and wiggle myself to where I want to be...within a small area that is.
  • I love to just lay on a quilt and play...my playgym is still fun but I like to lay on the quilt and just roll around too!
  • I've started noticing other babies and think they're pretty neat to look at and talk to!
  • Mommy and Daddy are teaching me baby sign language.
  • I love to put my feet in my mouth...who needs to suck on a thumb when you have toes!
  • I love to go on walks and to lay in the hammock and talk to the trees.
  • I suck on my thumb when I'm tired and I sing a "sleepy song".
  • My favorite songs are "Wheels on the Bus", "Itsy Bitsy Spider", and "Amazing Grace"
  • When I'm starting to get tired I like to read books.  It's very relaxing.
  • If you tell me I'm cute I'll give you a big smile!
  • I love to laugh...there are so many funny things in this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment