Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Big Day!

Today we had a VERY big day.  We started off the day by going to the zoo with Tiffany, Mason, and Josie Favati and Alison and Julia Lunsford.  Josie is 3 weeks younger than Emmie and Julia is about 3 months younger.  Mason is 4 and he was our tour guide!  I hadn't been to the zoo in FOREVER and I had quite a good time.  Emmie was very fascinated with all the other children at the zoo! 

Emmie, Julia, and Josie (note that all 3 girls have bows!)
(Mason was riding the train when we took the picutres)
Tiffany and Josie and Alison and Julia

This afternoon I made my first batch of babyfood...peas (gag).  I STRONGLY dislike peas and after purreeing them I dislike them even more...yuck.  Fortunately, Emmie was quite fond of her peas and she scarfed them down like they were the best things ever (which they might be when you've been eating rice cereal for a month).  The peas were easy to make...just steamed them and purreed them and put them in an ice tray to freeze (however I did have to hunt all over Columbia to find frozen peas that didn't have salt added...I finally found them at Earthfare).


Mom!  This is GREEN!  Is it moldy cereal?  Not sure how I feel about GREEN...
...yummmmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment