Monday, May 3, 2010

Friends!

On Sunday our neighbors Rebekah and Ryan and their baby Addison came over for dinner.  I met Rebekah when Emmie was around 3 weeks old.  Addison is 9 days younger than Emmie and I've really enjoyed having someone to talk to who's experiencing all the ups and downs of motherhood at the same time I am!  While the guys were outside manning the grill Rebekah and I FINALLY got some pictures of the girls together!  We were just impressed that they were awake at the same time...usually one of them is asleep and the other awake.  I think these pictures are adorable!

(Emmie is so cheesing it up for the camera)
(I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture!!!)
After we took the pictures one of them started fussing and the other one immediately joined in.  I don't think they appreciated that Rebekah and I thought that was funny...they were looking for some sympathy!

No comments:

Post a Comment