Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Roly-Poly

Yesterday Emmie rolled over twice!  I was so excited and I ran and got the video camera and of course she then decided she was DONE with anything having to do with being on her stomach.  So today I spent ALL day sitting around, video camera in hand, trying to get her to roll over...and she didn't want anything to do with that!  Then this evening we went on a walk and she was so chilled out when we got back and super content so I decided to give tummy time a try again to see if she'd roll over and she almost did...so I put her on her stomach again and whipped out the video camera and before I could turn it on she rolled over...the little rat!  Fortunately she decided to indulge me and roll over again while the video camera was recording..yay! 

1 comment: