Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday Style Section

This weeks Sunday Style Section includes outfits from the whole week...she wore so many cute outfits that I had to include many of them!
This is the outfit she wore on Sunday.  I had a different outfit picked out for her but my mom came on Saturday (she kept Emmie Saturday night while Paul and I went to an engagement party) and she brought the first dress she's smocked for Emmie...YAY!  I was sooo excited when she started smocking again and I couldn't wait for Emmie to wear this adorable blue dress (which makes her eyes look even bluer!).
How cute is this little Carter's jumper? (it was not so cute after Emmie pooped all over it though)
My little Bumble Bee!  Love the bows on this outfit (I'm a sucker for bows). You can't see them but it also had little bows on the side of the thighs and ruffles and a big bow on the back!
This was one of my favorite outfits she wore this week (obviously Emmie is pretty happy with it as well).  You may ask "what would make this outfit even cuter" and I have the answer...the headband with the big white bow on it that I ordered from Etsy.com...can't wait for them to come in!

No comments:

Post a Comment