Monday, April 19, 2010

4 months

I am 4 months (and 2 days) old.  Here are a few things about me!
  • I'm 12lb 13oz and 24.5 in. (at 4 mo my mom was 12lb 8oz, 25in and my dad was 12lb 9oz, 23.5in).  I'm in the 30th percintile for weight and the 59th for height.
  • I wear a size2 diaper.
  • I have big blue eyes and brown hair and very expressive light brown eyebrows.
  • I wear 3-6 mo clothes (but I can wear some 6-9mo dresses and onesies).
  • I can roll over from front to back.
  • I like to grab things and put them in my mouth.
  • I'm always reaching out to pet my puppy, Franklin.
  • I love bathtime...splashing is fun!
  • I sleep from about 8:30pm to 7:30am.
  • I love my bedtime routine and I've got the whole thing figured out and never fess when mommy puts me in my crib at night...even if I'm still awake!
  • I'm learning to take naps in my crib instead of in the swing (but I'm not super happy about the transition).
  • I have TONS of personality. 
  • I like to suck my thumb...but only the left one...I haven't found the one on the right yet.
  • I have feet that are fun to grab and I like to show everyone my fist...it's pretty nifty!
  • I love to be outside and I especially love to go on walks around the neighborhood.
  • I go to the church nursery on Sundays and play with my friends.
  • I love singing and I like to hold books (although that frequently turns into trying to eat them).
  • I've figured out how to make almost all of my musical toys sing (some I have to pull and some I have to bop).
  • I talk A LOT and I'm quite the social butterfly!
  • I sit in my highchair while mommy and daddy eat dinner and I love to watch other people eat...I can't wait to get to eat big people food!
  • Today I get to start eating rice cereal and try drinking water out of a cup!

No comments:

Post a Comment