Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Catch-up

It's only been two days since I updated my blog but I feel like there's a lot of catching up to do!  We've had lots of fun adventures the last few days.  Sunday, Emmie and I went to the early service at church (she's decided that 7am is a fine time to get up so I figured since she was up we would go on to church) and it was so nice to be home by the time she was ready to take her good mid-day nap!  Paul and his brother went to the masters on Sunday so Emmie and I went to Sandhills on Sunday afternoon with Rebekah and Addison so that Rebekah and I could check out the new frozen yogurt place...quite yummy!  While we were there, we decided to cook out together that night so when Paul and Blake got home we headed over to Rebekah and Ryan's and had a fabulous cook out...we all had so much fun hanging out!  Monday Emmie and I did some grocery shopping (another scream-free trip...that's 2 weeks in a row!) and took a walk and sat outside for a bit enjoying the BEAUTIFUL weather.  We decided that since it was so nice out we would grill hamburgers and invite our friends Brook and Chrissy over...we hadn't seen them in quite a while and we enjoyed the beautiful weather and good company!  Today Emmie's GG (Paul's mom) came and stayed with her while I worked.  They had lots of fun and dinner was waiting on me when I got home and the bottles had all been sterilized...so nice to come home to!
Of course I can't update my blog without a picture...Paul took this a week ago when he was keeping Emmie...so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment