Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A funny shirt

So this post is a little late but when it happened I had some other posts that I was working on and this got pushed to the side but better late than never!
A couple of weeks ago while I was at work Paul was holding Emmie and she had a dirty diaper and it squirted out of her diaper and onto Paul's shirt.  He immediately called me to tell me this and I laughed. A LOT.  In fact I'm still laughing about it now as I write this post...hahahahaha.  Apparently Emmie didn't want me to feel left out so a few days later she pooped on me...the little stinker (literally).  So after I cleaned her up I dug this onesie out of her drawer.  Paul got this for her when he was in San Francisco.  Emmie's daddy goes out of town and all he brings her back is this embarrasing onesie! (Don't worry...he also brought her back a San Fran fleece.)

No comments:

Post a Comment