Wednesday, May 3, 2017

19 months

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting, standing, stripes, child, shoes and outdoor

I am 19 months old!

  • I wear a size 18-24mo shirt and size 12-18mo pants. I wear a size 5 or 6 shoe and a size 4 or 5 diaper.
  • I sleep from 7:30/8pm-7/730am and take about a 2hr nap after lunch.
  • At naptime and bedtime I like to read a book (usually a Clifford book), give everyone a kiss or two, then get in bed with my blankets, my pillow, a few pacis, and my Clifford.
Image may contain: 1 person, closeup
  • I have pretty much all of my teeth. In less than 2 months I went from 6 teeth to a whole mouthful!
  • I still don't say many words. I do communicate pretty well with sign language which is helpful (as long as you know my version of sign language). I have great receptive language skills however and overall I'm a pretty good listener.
  • I LOVE dogs. Big dogs, little dogs, any old dog will do. I love them all! I can spot a dog from a mile away.
  • I love the trash truck. I will hear the trash truck coming down the street and run to the window to watch.
  • This month I celebrated Easter. I enjoyed getting to spend the day with family. I wasn't so interested in the egg hunt. I was much more interested in the basketball court!
Image may contain: 4 people, outdoor
Image may contain: one or more people, people playing sports and outdoor
  • I love sports. I like to watch them on TV with daddy and I like to play them.
  • This month I did lots of fun things. I went to strawberry picking, to the zoo twice, went to waterfall junction at the zoo, had many trips to the children's garden, and went to the children's museum twice.
Image may contain: one or more people, plant, child and outdoor
Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting
Image may contain: one or more people, people playing sports, shoes and outdoor
  • I had a playdate with Mary Ruth and Ezekiel. It was lots of fun!
Image may contain: 3 people, people sitting, people eating and table
  • I am finally starting to realize that grandparents are pretty wonderful. I am pretty happy to go play with them even when Mommy's around.
Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting, shoes, child and outdoor
  • I love to play in the rain.
Image may contain: people sitting and outdoor
  • I do not like the Easter Bunny.
  • This month I got a haircut. This was my 4th or 5th haircut and I did wonderful.
Image may contain: one or more people
  • I still think that as a group my sisters can be pretty overwhelming but I love them to pieces one on one! I love to give them hugs and kisses and I love to sit with them and play.
Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor
Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting, child, grass, outdoor and nature
Image may contain: 2 people
  • I prefer to run around with my shirt off. Sometimes in the afternoons I will come in the house and ask Mommy to take off my shirt. On a good day she can convince me to keep my shorts on!
  • I love wearing hats!
Image may contain: 1 person, sitting and hat
  • This month I went to my first baseball game to see the Columbia Fireflies. I was not super impressed. What I really wanted to do was climb up and down the steps!
Image may contain: 1 person, standing, hat and outdoor
  • I am an excellent climber. I have now learned how to climb out of my car seat once Mommy unbuckles me. Which was really great because then Mommy could unbuckle me and then Ruthie and I could get out on the same side of the car at the same time. Then I learned how to push the button to open the van doors. So that makes life interesting.
  • My arms are VERY strong. I can open just about any push/pull door. Such as the playground door at chick-fil-a. Which means I can spend the entire time we're there going in and out of the door.
  • I love music and dancing.
  • Cookies are still the only dessert that I have much interest in.
  • I have started pointing to my diaper whenever anyone is going to the bathroom. Mommy has let me sit on the potty a few times and I think it's really great! I will also sometimes come and tell Mommy when I have a dirty diaper or a particularly wet one.



Image may contain: 1 person, sitting

No comments:

Post a Comment