Thursday, February 14, 2013

19 Months!

I am 19 months old today!

  • When I was at the doctor earlier this month I weighed 23.4lb so I'm steadily gaining weight.
  • I wear 18-24mo clothes and size 5 shoes.
  • I am talking a lot more this month and starting to make small sentences.
  • I have started liking more fruits. I still won't touch the green veggies but we're making progress on the fruit and veggie front. At any given moment in time I may or may not like blueberries, purple grapes (but not the green ones), strawberries, cuties, or apples.
  • I now have 12 teeth! I have gotten all 4 molars this month which was NOT so much fun. It involved a day of fevers, LOTS of drooling, some fussiness, waking up in the middle of the night and lots of other not fun things. But now all the molars are in so we're done with that!
  • For awhile whenever we dropped Emmie off somewhere I would cry and whine for Emmie until we went back to pick her up but I've definitely gotten a lot better lately. Now I tell her "bye bye" and say "miss you" and then I"m ok. I'm always so excited to pick her back up again though!
  • At My Gym I do the exercises by myself.
  • This month we went to the zoo and I was so brave and fed the giraffe.
  • If you ask me my name I say "ey-ye". (sounds like Ellie but with y instead of L)

  • This month we went to the mountains with Papa and GG and we went sledding in the snow. I had the best time sledding...I said "weeee" all the way down the hill!


  • We had some really nice days this month which meant I got to play outside a lot. I LOVE to play outside!

  • I still really like to play with my baby dolls.

  • I rarely walk...I run pretty much everywhere!

  • At night I sleep with Baby and my yellow duck blanket.
  • I love to dress up like a princess with Emmie.
  • I'm such a girly-girl! This month Mommy painted my fingernails and I'm so proud of them.

  • I am a pretty content toddler but I will get mad if you don't let me where the shoes and outfit that I want to wear!

  • This month we went to the Children's Garden and I took a mud bath...yuck!

  • We had our Valentine's Party for our playgroup this month and I had so much fun decorating my box and cookie. I love arts and crafts and am really good about sitting still to do them.


  • I really like to read books now. My favorites right now are Goodnight Moon and the jungle Wheels on the Bus. I will sing along to the Wheels on the Bus book and it's super cute!


Emmie at 19 months...I think they look so much alike except Emmie was a chunky baby! Here is Emmie's 19 month post.

No comments:

Post a Comment