Tuesday, February 14, 2017

16 Months

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor

I am 16 months old!
  • I wear mostly 18mo clothes although I can still wear some of my 12mo pants. I wear a size 4w shoe.
  • I still just have the same 6 teeth. Four on the top and 2 on the bottom. One of these days maybe the rest will come in!
  • During the week I sleep about 11 hours at night and take about a 2hr nap. On the weekends I will often sleep in and sleep for 12-12.5 hours at night.
  • I LOVE to play outside. I love to play in the sandbox, throw a ball, play tball or soccer, drag my bat around, and play in the playhouse. And of course I adore sliding. This month I slid face first. Not such a smart idea.
  • I still don't say many words. I love to look at pictures of my family and I will try to say my sisters names when I'm looking at each of their pictures. I generally refer to them as "sissies" when I talk about them. I also can say "diaper", "dog", "ball", "mama", and "dada". I am pretty good at communicating what I want. I do a combination of pointing, grunting, and baby sign language.
  • I LOVE my pacifier. If it was up to me I would always have one in my mouth and 1-2 in my hand. My mommy only lets me have one at a time though.
  • This month I got to go to the Children's Museum with JUST Mommy. It was very crowded but we still had so much fun!
Image may contain: 1 person, sitting
  • This month I went to HiWire with my sisters. It was lots of fun!
Image may contain: 1 person, child
  • I love playing with my sisters....most of the time. Sometimes they get a little overwhelming but most of the time they're pretty fun.
  • I still love my slide that I got for Christmas. It has brought me much laughter!
Image may contain: 1 person, sitting, child, shoes and indoor
  • This month we celebrated Christmas. I wasn't very interested in the whole present opening thing but I liked my presents a lot once they were open! I also loved having lots of family around.
Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting and child
  • I'm not big on desserts but I LOVE a good cookie! My eyes light up when I get one and I get a big smile on my face!
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, closeup
  • Tuesday is my favorite day of the week. It's garbage day! I love to watch the garbage and recycle trucks come by!
Image may contain: one or more people, child, tree, shoes and outdoor
  • I like to read books but have a pretty short attention span.
  • I love to FaceTime with family.
  • I'm still pretty grumpy most of the time. However, we had some really nice weather and I was a whole different child with my daily dose of vitamin D.
  • I'm very possessive of my Mommy. I get very jealous if she holds one of my sisters or they sit in her lap.
  • This month I got interested in the TV. I will watch cartoons for a few minutes but I get really excited when sports are on.
  • I love to climb. I can now climb on the coffee table, the kitchen chairs, and the patio furniture...as in all the way on top of the patio table. I don't have much fear.
Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting and indoor



No comments:

Post a Comment