Friday, November 11, 2016

13 Months


I am 13 months old!

  • I wear size 12 mo clothes, a size 4 wide shoe, and a size 4 diaper.
  • I take a nap from 12-2:30 every day. I go to bed at 8pm and get up about 7:15. I usually wake up once during the night.
  • I take a bottle before nap, one at bedtime, and one in the middle of the night.
  • I LOVE to play outside!
  • I am walking like a champ! I'm also into everything!
  • Mommy thinks that I think I turned 2 not 1. I have had quite the temper this month. I am having SERIOUS communication issues. We're working on that so hopefully things will be a little better by next month!
  • My favorite food is eggs. I eat at least 2 scrambled eggs every day.
  • I go to My Gym now and love getting to play. I am learning about sitting in the circle...still not my favorite but I get a little better every week!
  • I am going through a stage now where I want whatever toy Ruthie is playing with. Ruthie is not ok with this.
  • I like to look at books. Not really into listening to them but I like to sit by myself and flip through a book.
  • This month I went to the State Museum to check out their Wizard of Oz exhibit.
  • This month we went to visit GG and PaPa in Summerville. It was lots of fun! We went to the beach, some parks, and watched football practice.
  • This month I went to the zoo with Ruthie and Mommy. It was soooo fun! I was really into all the animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment