Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Sparkles

So I got an otoscope today. I was tired of spending $30 taking grumpy JP in only to find out he's just grumpy (or teething) and doesn't have an ear infection. I was looking at Ruthie's ear because she had been complaining about her ear hurting (just fluid..no infection). I wanted to compare Ruthie's ear to Ellie's so I asked Ellie to let me look at hers. I almost had a freak out moment when I looked at Ellie's ear. It looked like there was blood all in it!! I asked her over and over if her ear was hurting and she kept denying it. Then I looked closer and at a different angle. I quickly realized it was NOT blood in her ear (whew!). Instead it was something that looked like a lifesaver. I asked her quite a few times if she had put something in her ear. Nope. Fortunately the object was close to the front of her ear so I was able to get it out with some tweezers. It was a sequin from a sequined skirt she has. My Ellie Belly sparkles on the inside and the outside!


PS. If you see Ellie don't mention it to her...she's a little sensitive about it and doesn't find it nearly as funny as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment