Sunday, November 13, 2016

A little bit of this and that

This is kind of a wrap up of some snapshots of our lives this fall!


I have a friend from college who sells LuLaRoe. When she had her first party I bought a pair of black leggings...I can handle the solid color. Then I won a pair of leggings. I decided since I wasn't paying for them I should step out of my comfort zone and get a pattered pair. Mandy picked them out and I LOVE them! If you haven't tried them they are SO addicting...mostly because they are SO soft! Ellie LOVES when I wear them. She loves to "snuggle" with my leg!


Emmie loves to read! She is always so excited on Tuesdays when she gets home from school...Tuesday is library day and she is always ready to tell me what new books she got! The other night she finished her book and then came out and got a Junie B Jones book. Not long after I thought she was asleep in her room but then she came out around 10 and said she'd finished! I'm not sure where she gets her inability to put down a good book from ;)

Back in the early fall Ruthie, JP, and I went and had lunch with the big girls. It works out well because their lunchtimes overlap.
Eating lunch with Emmie and Ellie!


The first grade Sunday School class at our church were presented with Bibles back in September. Dr. Thomas came and talked to them and gave them each their own Bible. Emmie is so proud of hers!


JP won't sit and listen to books very often but he loves to "read" them by himself.
Ruthie and JP LOVE trash day. We're usually getting home from the Y about the time the trash truck comes.
Ruthie and JP and I went to the library one day while the big girls were at school. When we got home from picking them up they went straight to the box of library books and sat down and read almost all of them! I LOVE that they all love books and
its fun to see them sitting together on the couch while Emmie reads to them!


Ruthie loves to walk Franklin when we walk around the neighborhood. He's so good with her and always makes sure that he's not pulling on her arm.


JP is all about the slides. We met some friends at the park a few weeks ago and he never did go down the really big slide but he definitely thought about it for awhile. He recently discovered how to climb the ladder on the playset in our yard and throw himself head first down the slide. It makes him so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment