Wednesday, March 23, 2016

6 months!


I am 6 months old!

  • I weigh 15lb 13oz and am 25.5 inches tall. At my age Emmie 15lb11oz and 25 3/4 in  Ellie waswas 14lb15oz and 26in tall, and Ruthie was14lb 1oz and 25.5in.
  • I wear size 6-9mo clothes and a size 2 diaper but once we finish the 2s I'll go to a 3.
  • I sleep from 8pm-730am (on the weekends as during the week I have to get up by about 715 to take Emmie to school).
  • I take 4-6oz bottles 4-5 times a day and then an 8oz bottle at bedtime.
  • I rarely use my pacifier anymore. I like to have it at naps and I will occasionally use it at night but that's it. I still like to have it in my carseat during the day because I like to play with it.
  • I have been getting 2-4oz of baby food at dinnertime but now that I'm 6mo I get to start eating finger foods!! I'm so excited as I will sit and watch everyone eat and just make a chewing motion with my mouth the whole time.

  • I give great hugs!
  • I am getting better at siting up by myself. I am also pretty good at scooting myself in a little circle on the floor to reach whatever you I need. 

  • I LOVE my sisters. They are so much fun to watch and they love to entertain me by reading and singing to me.

  • This month I played in a sandbox for the first time and swung in the swing on the swing set. I loved both of them and especially liked it when Emmie pushed me in the swing. 


  • My right thigh is ticklish right in the middle where my fat roll is!
  • I love to laugh and smile.

  • This month I went to the zoo with Ruthie, Gran, and Mommy. We did lots of fun things like riding the train and I enjoyed looking at the animals.

    • I love riding in the stroller when we go on walks and I love that Ruthie will sit behind me and rub my head. 

  • I love to have burping contests with daddy. I usually win.

  • I am so easy going. I will sit in the car seat and drive people around as long as I have to. All I ask is that you keep my tummy full!
  • I love Franklin. I watch him all the time and I love when he gives me kisses.
  • This month I went to my first cousin's weekend at Aunt Suzy and Uncle Clyde's house. It was lots of fun although I was the ONLY boy cousin. This could be a problem in the years to come!

  • This month I had my first visit to the Easter Bunny. I LOVED the bunny. I smiled and cooed and just had the best time!

No comments:

Post a Comment