Wednesday, March 2, 2016

5 months


I am 5 months old!

  • I wear size 6mo clothes and size 2 diapers.
  • I get my last bottle at 8:30 and then go to bed and sleep until it's time to take Emmie to school at 715. I snooze in the car sometimes while we're taking everyone to school and then take about a 30min nap at 10. I take another nap from about 12-2 and then another 30min nap at 5.
  • I take 4 6oz bottles everyday and then an 8oz bottle at bedtime. I also get baby food at dinner. So far the only food I don't like is peas. They make me gag.
  • This month I transitioned from the rock n play to the crib. It was AWFUL and nobody slept for 4 nights but now I do great! I do prefer to sleep on my stomach.

  • I love when my sisters play with me and I also love watching them play.
  • I love when people sing to me.
  • I love dogs and I love when Franklin licks me and also love to watch him play.
  • I give great hugs!

  • I don't like loud machine noises (like the hair dryer and vacuum cleaner).
  • I love to play on my stomach so if you lay me on my back I will quickly roll over!
  • I don't mind all the car riding I have to do as long as it's daytime. I DO NOT like to ride in the car when it's dark!
  • I love to be held, especially while I sleep. I'm such a snuggle bug!


No comments:

Post a Comment