Thursday, July 3, 2014

6 months



I am 6 months (and 6 days) old!



  • I don't go for my checkup until mid July so Mommy will update with my height and weight after that.
  • I wear size 6-9mo clothes and some 3-6mo. I wear a size 2 diaper.
  • I go to bed at 8pm and (generally) sleep all night until between 8 and 9 in the morning. I take a 15-20min catnap in the morning and then nap from 1-4 in the afternoon.
  • I breastfeed 4 times a day and eat baby food 3 times a day. I eat 2-4 ounces of food at breakfast and lunch and 5-6 ounces at dinner. I eat sweet potato (one of my favorites!), peas, green beans, avocado (NOT one of my favs!), pear, apple, butternut and acorn squash, banana, and peaches (my very favorite!). I eat peaches and sweet potatoes as finger foods.
  • I love to drink water out of a cup. I'm also very interested in whatever other people are eating...I can't wait to be able to eat what everyone else is eating!
  • I still have blue eyes but a lot of the hair I have coming in is on the blonde side.
  • I have my 2 front bottom teeth!
  • I sleep on my stomach most of the time.


  • I still take a pacifier on occasion but I generally suck on my middle and ring fingers to self soothe.
  • I am so easy to put to bed. Mommy feeds me, turns on the white noise machine, and lays me down awake and I pop my fingers in my mouth and go right to sleep!
  • This month I've become very interested in Franklin. I think he's pretty interesting and I would really like to pet him but he's smart enough to stay out reach!
  • I have a great personality. I'm pretty easy going in general and I have smiles for everyone!


  • I'm quite the pool baby. We go to the pool almost every day and I LOVE getting in the water. I don't mind if I get splashed in the face on occasion (which sometimes happens if there are a lot of little kids at the pool).
  • I still LOVE my sisters so much! They are so good at entertaining me. I love to watch them run around the house and I also love when they sit down with me and play or read to me.


  • I love this little toy. I'm pretty good at getting them back down and sometimes I can get some of them to pop back up by myself.


  • I can sit up by myself.
  • I love music.
  • I roll a lot now as I've discovered that if I roll I can reach things that I want to play with.
  • I love to blow raspberries!
  • I love to investigate everything around me which keeps Mommy busy!
  • The eczema under my chin comes and goes in severity depending on how much I'm drooling but the rest of my eczema has been much better this month (mostly due to the fact that I'm a little greasy pig as Mommy lotions me up multiple times a day!).
  • This month I went to Greenville for a few days and had lots of fun adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment