Wednesday, June 23, 2010

6 months (and 6 days)


I am 6 months old! 

  • I'm 15lb11oz and 25 3/4 in.  I am in the 42nd percentile for weight and the 47th percentile for height.
  • When mommy was my age she was 26.5in and 14lb12oz and when my daddy was my age he was 26.5in and 14lb15oz.
  • I sleep about 12 hours at night.
  • I take 2 good naps during the day (one at 10 and one at 2) and have finally, competely graduated to the crib for naptime (I used to take naps in the swing).
  • I was baptized May 23rd at First Presbyterian Church.


  • I can sit in a grocery cart by myself.
  • I don't mind going to the grocery store anymore.
  • I like to sleep on my tummy.
  • I can sit up all by myself and rarely fall over.
  • This month I went to the pool for the first time AND had my first trip to the beach (sand and salt water taste good).


  • I love the water and I especially like splashing!
  • I like to wear big bows in my hair!

  • I'm starting to get some teeth.
  • I can stand up for a few seconds if I'm holding on to something.
  • I have lots of toys I like to play with.
  • I like to study new things and try to figure out how they work.
  • I LOVE my puppy and I love when I actually get to pet him.  I also like it when he gives me kisses!
  • I LOVE stuffed animals...my favorites are a dalmation puppy, a mouse, and a little rabbit that recites "now i lay me down to sleep".
  • I've graduated out of my swing and my playgym.
  • Sometimes I take a bath in the big girl bathtub and sometimes I still use my little baby bathtub...but not in the sink anymore..I splash too much!
  • I'm still very obsessed with my "giant" (aka Uncle Ben)
  • I like to flirt :)
  • I reach out for people to hold me.
  • I had a 1/2 birthday party while I was at the beach and had lots of fun opening my presents and playing with my new toys!

1 comment:

  1. She is soooo cute! I need to get down there to visit you and Paul soon so I can meet her in person.

    ReplyDelete